Eight Wounded In Tuesday Shootings In Chicago « CBS Chicago
How about that? Yet, somehow the city is more focused on people trying to quit smoking using e-cigs. WTF Chicago? Misplaced priorities are a bitch.
I've tried them on several occasions. They work. One day, I travelled downtown via public transportation. On and off the bus, I could not help but smell the tar and other chemicals cigarettes leave wafting in the air. Yet, "Eight" fucking people were shot yesterday, and you dick-punchers are more concerned with people trying to quit smoking. WTF Chicago?
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Drunken, naked stranger arrested in couple’s hot tub :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Chicago Crime Another Idiot bites the dust
-
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us/articles/woman-fatally-stabbed-times-square-164146173.html https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/burglars-tar...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/bartlett-high-school-evacuated/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/mundelein-illinois-school-volley...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/cocaine-cash-seized-river-grove-drug-bust-dea/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/dive-by-shooting-...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/shots-fired-inside-home-chicago-west-side/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-armed-robbery...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/indiana-drug-bust-cocaine-putnam-county/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/boy-17-shot-wounded-chi...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/man-killed-south-shore-shooting-chicago-police/ https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2026/09/04/woman-g...
-
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us/articles/suspects-remain-large-mass-shootings-162652294.html https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/police-inv...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ccl-holder-shoots-attempted-robbery-gas-station-orland-park/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ste...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/death-investigation-frankfort-illinois/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/second-teenager-dies-cre...
No comments:
Post a Comment