SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Monday, April 11, 2011

2 kids victims of weekend violence: 'My heart was beating fast. I was scared'

2 kids victims of weekend violence: 'My heart was beating fast. I was scared'




Do you hear that dead silence from the NRA? Just yesterday I wrote about how they have our elected politicians within their mighty grip, and forced them to vote on a piece of crap legislation blocking law enforcement from know who has a measly gun card. The last time I checked, these hoodlums don't bother obtaining one. One would think the NRA, and all its might would be holding protest with the community about this horrendous crime.

Not! Not one word, not one peep. But let law-abiding citizens attempt doing the right thing in addressing this problem, and here they come in full force mocking, and belittling us. Like I've stated before, I'm all for the Second Amendment. But with this right, comes responsibility. Note to the NRA. We don't want criminals having access to guns. Let our States Attorney's across this nation do their jobs and share data with themselves, and law enforcement.

Hear those crickets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts