SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

Florsheim

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Discover Columbus Deals – Flat 20% Off Entire Order + Free Shipping

Friday, August 28, 2026

Madness Continues: Shots fired inside home on Chicago's West Side

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/shots-fired-inside-home-chicago-west-side/ 

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-armed-robbery-attempted-carjackign-loop-wacker/ 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2026/08/28/woman-67-shot-in-roseland 

 

 

There was an article I was going to post about a woman and I guess her boyfriend having sex with animals back in July. She pleaded guilty. I also was going to go off on another rant about the gun violence we have nationwide. Yet, I came to the conclusion that we as a people see the lack of response coming from our politicians and religious leaders of all faiths. So, I'll just leave it at that.

I would like to take this time to thank all of you that took the time to view my fundraiser. Every little bit helps. https://gofund.me/5a12a9aac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts