SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

Florsheim

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Discover Columbus Deals – Flat 20% Off Entire Order + Free Shipping

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Madness Continues: 7 hurt, 2 critically, in Bridgeview crash between semi, work van

 https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/7-hurt-2-critically-bridgeview-crash/

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2026/08/26/man-26-critically-wounded-in-garfield-park-shooting 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2026/08/26/3-men-shot-in-near-west-side-drive-by 

https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/3-arrested-after-over-half-a-ton-of-khat-seized-at-ohare/ 

 

 

Wow! Talk about insanity. In all honesty, looking at the picture of that crash site, it's a miracle all survived. Let's hope the two critically injured pull through. I do have a question about the last link. How in the fuck did that much dope make it all the way here? Doesn't this drug come from Africa? Has it been synthesized and can be grown locally? Well, on the bright side three dummies got caught. P.S. A little help goes a long way. I know I'm not alone going through some difficulties with rent increases and the price of grocery's and utilities so, if you can please donate. https://gofund.me/7209b2b77

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts