SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

Florsheim

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Discover Columbus Deals – Flat 20% Off Entire Order + Free Shipping

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Madness Continues: Body found in unused Chicago police car in Pullman

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/body-found-unused-chicago-police-car-pullman/ 

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/plane-crash-grand-traverse-county-michigan-shelter-in-place/ 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2026/09/17/chicago-police-sexual-abuse-crime-arrest 

 

 

Man! If this isn't a holy shit news day I don't know what is. Did you read how long that police car was in that lot unused and not one person noticed a dead body in it until now? Here's something to ponder also. What in the fuck was that fighter jet carrying that a "shelter in-place" order was given? I saw the video and that fireball was intense. While I'm at it. The third link is another holy shit moment. This fucking pervert makes over 60 grand a year and wants minors? I'm no saint but, I'll pay for sex legal or not. It doesn't harm innocent people, it's consensual. I live by the code God set before us all. "Thou Shalt Not Lie". With  that being said, help me out. Any little bit makes a difference. https://gofund.me/acefb414ahttps://gofund.me/acefb414ahttps://gofund.me/acefb414a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts