SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Monday, February 19, 2024

It's Still Madness: Chicago shootings: At least 11 shot, 2 killed in weekend gun violence across city, police say

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shootings-this-weekend-violence-police/14440875/ 

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/waffle-house-indianapolis-several-shot/ 

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/woman-attacked-by-robbers-at-atm-avondale/ 

 

 

 

What more can I say? For those that believe, and those that don't, a while back I found myself reading the story of Job found in the bible. The story really struck as odd at how Lucifer, could go from below to above and make a bet with God, and how casual the conversation both had on turning one person against God. If you look at the three links above, I've come to the conclusion the bets are ongoing. 

They have no faith. If they did, do no harm would be their motto. Long, confusing story short, Job finally had enough of the test and finally questioned God. In a nutshell he only asked why me?  And boy, did he get read the riot act. God basically bitched him out with a you don't understand this or why I do that so shut the fuck up and have faith. If it were me, I'd just ask, stop making ongoing bets with this asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts