SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Monday, June 3, 2019

Madness Continues: 52 shot — 8 fatally — in Chicago’s most violent weekend this year

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2019/6/1/18648305/chicago-weekend-shootings-52-8-killed




It's not going to stop until economic opportunities return in these devastated urban neighborhoods. It's not going to stop until police stop treating innocent people like criminals with the slightest interaction (More on that below). These young men and women see nothing worth fighting for but dope. So, they just kill indiscriminately with zero remorse. Life means nothing for them because, they have no life and hope within themselves.

During the late 1990's I witnessed narcotics detectives trying their best at arresting a couple of dope dealers a block away as I waited for friends so we could hit the road and go too work at a now closed factory called Zenith. On several attempts the detectives failed with the help of uniformed officers in arresting the dealers. They saw myself watching the event as I came outside and warmed up my car as I waited for my fellow co-workers so we could leave. The uniformed officers patrolled up and down the block and then parked in the alley on the block across from me as we were leaving my home proceeding for work. That's when the atrocity began. They stopped me, ordered us out of the car and asked what are you doing, and where are you going? I told them work. The other cop (Black) began searching one of my friends and exclaimed "He's to big and dumb to have a job". I looked at the other officer (White) with and expression of disbelief and asked him if he would like seeing our work identification. He said yes, I showed him and he let us be on our way. As you can imagine my friend was mad as hell at the insulting officer, and we all agreed, how in the hell do they expect us to respect them when they treat us like criminals?

With that being said, give these people the economic opportunities so they can live a life of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts