AFTERNOON SPORTS CLUB Will heads roll if Bears lose to winless Bills? :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Sports
I normally stay away from topics such as this, unless I'm taking a shot at those "Band-Wagon" Sox/Sucks fans I know. Nevertheless, more then heads should roll after that big giveaway the Bears did two weeks ago.
I sat there in total stunned disbelief as I watched The Bears give that game away. In true conspiratorial reasoning, I deduced the owners of the bears must have owed the Mob some money, henceforth the big giveaway. It truly raised my blood pressure, and as a Black male, that isn't a good thing for us.
The bottom line folks, if they lose this game, I'm going back to Madden 11, create a new franchise, and send the Bears off into oblivion.
Heads must roll from the general manager on down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/bartlett-high-school-evacuated/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/mundelein-illinois-school-volley...
-
Drunken, naked stranger arrested in couple’s hot tub :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Chicago Crime Another Idiot bites the dust
-
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us/articles/woman-fatally-stabbed-times-square-164146173.html https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/burglars-tar...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/cocaine-cash-seized-river-grove-drug-bust-dea/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/dive-by-shooting-...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/man-killed-south-shore-shooting-chicago-police/ https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2026/09/04/woman-g...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/indiana-drug-bust-cocaine-putnam-county/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/boy-17-shot-wounded-chi...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/stabbing-englewood-man-arrested/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/several-arrested-police-pursuit...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/death-investigation-frankfort-illinois/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/second-teenager-dies-cre...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ccl-holder-shoots-attempted-robbery-gas-station-orland-park/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ste...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/shots-fired-inside-home-chicago-west-side/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-armed-robbery...
No comments:
Post a Comment