Homeless man gathered thousands of signatures for both men :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: City Hall
A Real Estate Developer I can see being sleazy. But a Reverend? Well in this day and age, go figure.
This is the season for sleaze and this preacher should be ashamed of himself. Once busted, what does he do? LIE! How can anyone trust him now?
Like I said, a real estate developer I can envision, They will look for anyway to keep that "Bottom Line" rolling. But Meeks being a preacher, using a homeless person, is beyond repulsive.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/bartlett-high-school-evacuated/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/mundelein-illinois-school-volley...
-
Drunken, naked stranger arrested in couple’s hot tub :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Chicago Crime Another Idiot bites the dust
-
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us/articles/woman-fatally-stabbed-times-square-164146173.html https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/burglars-tar...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/cocaine-cash-seized-river-grove-drug-bust-dea/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/dive-by-shooting-...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/man-killed-south-shore-shooting-chicago-police/ https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2026/09/04/woman-g...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/indiana-drug-bust-cocaine-putnam-county/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/boy-17-shot-wounded-chi...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/stabbing-englewood-man-arrested/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/several-arrested-police-pursuit...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/death-investigation-frankfort-illinois/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/second-teenager-dies-cre...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ccl-holder-shoots-attempted-robbery-gas-station-orland-park/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ste...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/shots-fired-inside-home-chicago-west-side/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-armed-robbery...
No comments:
Post a Comment