SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Friday, March 25, 2011

Jim Hendry: Chicago Cubs general manager thinks club can win this year - chicagotribune.com

Jim Hendry: Chicago Cubs general manager thinks club can win this year - chicagotribune.com


This article is indeed, some food for thought.

As I type this I'm tuned in on WGN watching a spring training game as my Cubs take on the Seattle Mariners.

In all honesty, so far I've liked what I've seen from my team this spring. Confidence is the key with this ball club, and so far they are showing much of that. As for being a Cub fan since 1964, I'll just sit-back and watch, and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts