Romney clarifies he believes individual healthcare mandate is a tax
Really? Let me guess. His plan is still a "Fee"? Okay, I get it. The Koch Brothers, and all the others, even the King Wind-Bag of the GOP Rush, cursed you out, and told you to follow, and do, what they tell you.
If I ever considered voting republican, you Mitt, will never get that. You see Mitt, I vote only for candidates with not only a brain, but a fucking spine also. You cannot have it both ways Mitt. Your own "Mandate" is now a tax. Not a fee.
Isn't it ironic that the day would come when I would agree with the bigoted Rick Santorum when he said "you would be the worst candidate for president in history." I do hope that is the exact quote. But, if it isn't, it's damn sure close.
Wow! I can't wait and see, and hear what the Koch, Adelson, Ricketts, and Limbaugh's Curse you out and tell you what to do next.
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/bartlett-high-school-evacuated/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/mundelein-illinois-school-volley...
-
Drunken, naked stranger arrested in couple’s hot tub :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Chicago Crime Another Idiot bites the dust
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/cocaine-cash-seized-river-grove-drug-bust-dea/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/dive-by-shooting-...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/stabbing-englewood-man-arrested/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/several-arrested-police-pursuit...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/indiana-drug-bust-cocaine-putnam-county/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/boy-17-shot-wounded-chi...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ccl-holder-shoots-attempted-robbery-gas-station-orland-park/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ste...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/cta-red-line-man-pushed-hit-by-train-69th-street-homicide/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/16-ye...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-weekend-shootings-sept-4-to-8/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/2-men-woman-shot-chicago-we...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-weekend-shootings-sept-25-to-28/ https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/tping-prank-air-rifle-p...
-
https://chicago.suntimes.com/education/2026/09/09/lincoln-way-east-students-walk-out-after-classmates-coach-caught-making-racist-comments ...
No comments:
Post a Comment