SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2 Charged With Chicago Lawn Murder « CBS Chicago

2 Charged With Chicago Lawn Murder « CBS Chicago


So young yet I wonder how extensive the rap sheet is on both? I can't help but feel, they knew the victim. Just the article's description of the attack, leaves me with the impression they laid in wait.

I on the other hand, if prosecuting, would dig a little deeper and prosecute them with the full extent of the law. Why you ask? Well for starters, how did they obtain the weapon? If illegally obtained, why isn't the person they obtained it from, regardless if bought or stolen, not charged? They do have a law in effect should such occur.

I guess you could call it a pet peeve of mine. Our prosecutors never follow up on how these weapons are obtained, and why they never prosecute a person buying, or not reporting a weapon sold or stolen. Is it a matter of paperwork? I would hope that isn't the case. Yet, behind every sale or stolen weapon, there is a person or business behind it. That's the impression I get, and it isn't laying in wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts