SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Note From An Un-Named Former Republican

I saw this on the web, and decided to pass it along for those that still wish to vote for Republicans:


"I worked every day since I was 15 when dad broke his back and mom had to wait on him hand and foot and I got a work permit and worked pounding guard rail along I-95 and state and local rts in Maine here, and now 47 and disabled since 6-27-07 when a 19 yr. old girl pulled out of a store looking straight ahead on my way home from work on my Electra glide and got a massive head injury and Soc. sec and medicare I EFFING PAID FOR ALL MY EFFING LIFE and is the only thing that kept me and my family of 8 from being homeless hungry unhealed and went bankrupt anyway , I always made good money all my life mining,high steal,mill wright,welder,woods man,construction and paving, It can happen the next time you go ta work or step on ya steps and slam your head on the concert ya a baby being spoon fed and having your ass wiped for the rest of ya life and then ya stupid republican idiots will say WHY DID I EVER VOTE REPUBLICAN, THEY WANNA TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US ALL AND EVERY POOR,NEEDY,ELDERLY,SICK AND HELPLESS ,WOMEN CHILDREN,SHELTERS AND FOOD BANKS FUNDING AND GIVE 10 X AS MUCH TO EFFING OIL CO'S,POLLUTION SPEWING WATER RUINING,AIR FULL OF BLACK SMOKE SEAS FILLED WITH OIL AND SOIL FILLED WITH FRAKING FLUID AND MOUNTAINS FLATTENED FOR COAL PIG BASTARD'S ! AND ALL THEIR VOTER ARE NOW CURSED TO HELL WITH EVERY REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT MEMBER SABOTAGE PIG WE HAVE ! I was one until I saw what they did and how racist and hateful the pigs are! NEVER WILL I VOTE REPUBLICAN FASCIST EVER AGAIN,I AM ASHAMED I EVER VOTED FOR 1 AND WILL NOT AGAIN, THEY ARE EVIL!"


Amazing when reality touches us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts