SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Larger animals hearing call of the wild in Illinois

Larger animals hearing call of the wild in Illinois


How odd.

Last night my brother saw a baby skunk, and its mother. I'll go out on a limb and say maybe the extensive heat we've been dealing with over the course of the spring, summer, and now fall is having an impact on these animals natural habitat.

In layman's terms, it's a classic search for food and shelter. I would even go out on a further limb, and suggest people in the city and suburbs have animal control on "speed dial".

I've always seen raccoons, and rabbits where I live, but never a skunk. That's a tad much for myself. Time for some repellent spraying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts