SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweltering: Eight-day run of days in the 90s

Sweltering: Eight-day run of days in the 90s


If it's any consolation, the climate deniers will say this is normal for this time of year. I say, bullshit.

Yesterdays storm that barreled through my neighborhood looked damn near like a mini tornado with the swirling rain and very high speed winds. Some winds were clocked around 90 miles per hour. That folks isn't normal in any way, shape, or form.

The only consolation I have, is the fact Com Ed came today and got what was left of a mulberry tree off the power line. I'm still waiting on AT&T to get their line free from the remaining branches.

So climate deniers, I lived here all my life, and have never, never witnessed a storm like yesterdays in all my 52 years. So I say once again, Bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts