SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Man charged with stealing $1.7M in computer parts from Hewlett-Packard

Man charged with stealing $1.7M in computer parts from Hewlett-Packard


Oh that darn Internet. Here I am needing a motherboard for my HP computer, and what do you know? I did a google search, and yep, was looking around on EBay.

What are the odds had I decided to purchase one from there, and come to discover it was "Hot"? What becomes of the people that bought from this guy? Will the cops kick in doors and rip the parts out of those computers? Will the unaware buyers be charged for receiving stolen merchandise? So many questions, never enough answers. I'm glad I didn't buy that motherboard just yet.

Oh that darn Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts