SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Friday, April 20, 2012

Cubs put Wood on DL, have concerns about Dempster

Cubs put Wood on DL, have concerns about Dempster


I know it's not even June, but so far this baseball season has me at the point of yelling on Twitter.

But I'm going to hold that proverbial, primal scream while watching my Cubs play. When injuries happen this early in the season, I'm betting on its cause as players doing more because of the current record the team holds. In other words, they begin pushing themselves harder.

So with that being said, slow down Cubs. It will all come together. Oh yeah, before I forget, the Sox still suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts