SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chico: I’ll keep children’s museum out of Grant Park - Chicago Sun-Times

Chico: I’ll keep children’s museum out of Grant Park - Chicago Sun-Times


I never understood why this current mayor wanted to move this museum in the park in the first place. But then it dawned on me, money.

That is the entire root of the motivational factor behind this politician. He destroyed Miegs Field. He sold our bridge. He sold our parking meters. He'd sell our police, fire, and emt's to the highest bidder if he could get away with it.

Boy I can't wait till this guy is long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts