SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Friday, October 15, 2010

Wade tells court he was victim of domestic violence :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Metro & Tri-State

Wade tells court he was victim of domestic violence :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Metro & Tri-State


Boy if I were God I'd be sitting on my cloud rubbing my hands together, just saying to myself, boy I can't wait to see a lot of you mother fuckers on judgment day.

I know we are all innocent until proven guilty, but damn dude! That little line gives you the Ultimate Wuss Award. "She swung so hard, she hit herself in the mouth". Who the hell is this Olive Oil armed lady? I damn near fell out of my chair when I read that snappy description. Here's a little advice for all you love-birds, or soon to be love-birds out there. The minute you hear something "STUPID" come out of ones mouth, RUN! That isn't the person you would want to spend the rest of your life with. Why you ask? Well because, as with the norm, when something stupid is spoken, it usually is followed up by a stupid action.

Yes indeed, judgment day is going to be a trip. I'll be there with the popcorn, because the looks on many faces will be priceless. Hell you never know, maybe even mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts