SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chicago man explains challenge of city's handgun ban :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Metro & Tri-State

Chicago man explains challenge of city's handgun ban :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Metro & Tri-State

Are you listening/reading this Mayor Daley? The ban isn't working. Stop wasting taxpayer dollars on this unconstitutional ban. You have gotten away with this for 30 years. Enough is enough. Hey Tea party Knuckle-Heads, see who's really coming after your guns? And not a peep out of you for over thirty years. Could it be that it's all about skin color? Seems so.

Hey Mayor read the mans quote:


"I wish I could get Mayor Daley to feel what I feel and see what I see,'' McDonald said. ''Maybe he could come here and spend the night, especially during the summer, and listen to what I listen to out my window. If he could, and he was open to that, he would see what's really going on in his city ... and maybe he would understand where I'm coming from.''

"If this handgun ban was working, I would say, 'OK, no problem,' even though it's against my constitutional rights. But it's not working,'' McDonald said. ''If law-abiding citizens could have handguns, a robber in the streets will have something to think about when he get ready to do one of these numbers on somebody. He don't know who might have one.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts