SodaStream

SodaStream USA, inc

NORDVPN

nordvpn

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Microsoft

Florsheim Shoes

10% off Florsheim with code: LNK10

Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams

Budget Pet World

Get in the Spooky Spirit! 20% Extra Discount + Free Shipping on Everything

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beyond Dumb

I was just looking over the GOP "Energy Plan". Well needless to say my jaw is still on the floor. 100, yes folks that's right, 100 Nuclear Power Plants they want to build. My first question, where and how will you dispose of the nuclear waste with 100 plants? Anyway, I'm posting a link to the plan so your jaw can hit the floor and stay there for a few days also. You are going to love the part of giving no acknowledgment to "Global Warming". I almost fell out of my chair. http://www.gop.gov/energy Drill baby Drill. Nothing like staying stuck in the Stone-Age. Paste this link also. I love the comments section. http://thinkprogress.org/2009/06/10/house-gop-prohibits-geg/

But then again, that's just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Military.com

Popular Posts